Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I really don't care...

...If anyone ever reads this...

That may seem strange, to go to the effort of creating a blog that you don't really care is read, but there is a method to this madness. You see, one of the things I have discovered over the years is that if you have to explain something, especially something you think you already know well, the concentration involved actually improves your understanding.

As such, I've developed the habit of writing about the things I have learned in my job. Namely, stuff about technology and it's application in the real world. I just generally throw away whatever it was I've written, but as a change of pace I decided to write it in a blog.

Which should be all the explaination this site needs, although doubtless it will get much much more.

No comments: